How Aircraft Management Makes Good Business Sense
Aircraft owners with existing, in-house flight departments, which handle the maintenance and administrative responsibilities, may partner with an aircraft management company specifically for the charter revenue opportunities. Such a program is often referred to as Charter Management.
Learn how you can potentially generate millions of dollars in charter revenue with Premier Jet Aviation.
Freedom from Management Responsibility
The more comprehensive aircraft management program, which we call Turnkey Management, uses the expertise of the aircraft management company to handle all the day-to-day details of owning an aircraft. Services can vary by aircraft management company, but often include:
- Technical services: Equipment maintenance, safety checks, repairs, hangaring
- Crew management: Hiring, background checks, uniforms, payroll
- Training: Programs for pilots, crew, maintenance and other staff
- Security: Systems and procedures to secure facility, aircraft, crew and passengers
- FAA/EASA compliance: Tracking, auditing, and ensuring compliance with all federal regulations
As with the Charter Management arrangement, the aircraft management company can offer revenue opportunities with the Full Management program also.