Registration: N999BLSerial Number: 24
This is the Astra 1125 IAI’s radical redesign of the Westwind; only the tail and engine nacelles are shared. Notable is the Astra’s Sigma 2 swept-back, low-mounted wing with no tip tanks. This is a high-speed/long range wing equipped with leading edge slats and air brakes. Astra is more fuel efficient and environmentally friendly than Westwind, while being faster and superior in takeoff/landing/climb performance.
Airframe & Engines
- Total Time: 5625
- Engines: TFE-731-3C-200G
- Enrolled on MSP Gold
- ADF: Dual Collins ADF-60
- EFIS: Dual Collins EFIS-85A 5-Tube
- GPS: Garmin GPS-155
- Nav. Radios: Dual Collins VIR-32
- TAWS: Honeywell Mark VII EGPWS
- RMI: Dual Collins RMI-36
- Flight Director: Dual Collins EFIS-85A 5-tube
- FMS: Dual Universal UNS-1M w/dual GPS
- TCAS: Collins TCAS-II
- Radar Altimeter: Collins ALT-55B
- Weather Radar: Collins WXT-250B color
- Avtrak GlobalNet
- MNPS, RNP-10, RNP-5, RVSM
- WEIGHTS (lbs.): MGTOW 24650, BOW 14114.
- Dual N1 DEEC’s
- Third GPS
- Collins WXA-1000 EFIS adapter
- Complete Baker systems w/cabin management & audio switching upgrades
- Heads Up technologies checklist & cabin briefing
- Artex 406 MHz ELT
New 2003. Custom exterior design in matterhorn white with steel blue, burgundy & cumulus gray striping.
New 2003. This 9 passenger cabin accommodates ERDA seating, forward LS 3-place fabric divan opposite single forward-facing seat & aft 4-place club upholstered in neutral leathers with an aft, full-width lavatory and a forward galley, and has a skylight window. External baggage capacity is 42 cubic feet. Interior measurements are 4.8 feet wide, 17.1 feet long and a near unheard of height in a midsize jet of 5.6 feet updated with G100 interior appointments including tables and sidewalls.