Serial Number: LJ-1197
Year Built: 1989
With advanced payload and performance enhancements, this King Air C90A is part of a long line of hard–working turboprops. The trailblazing Beechcraft King Air family has come to symbolize a relentless pursuit of perfection. Building on 45 years of aviation innovation, this freshly-stylized King Air C90A supplies even more iconic performance and value than ever before.
Enhanced engineering and new design features have elevated the already impressive capabilities of the C90, the King Air C90A’s predecessor. With greater range and efficiency, this entry level twin–turboprop aircraft is ready to meet the needs of owner pilots as well as value–conscious corporations around the globe.
This King Air C90A now comes with a Garmin 500W featuring WAAS approaches, NEXRAD Weather and XM radio combined with an Avidyne EX500 MFD with Jeppesen Chartview – the same sophisticated system components found in large 30 million dollar jets. Unchanged, however, is the King Air’s singular blend of versatility, ruggedness, comfort and quality.
- Though certified for single pilot operation, the C90A can carry up to seven passengers and their baggage
- Allowing for shorter trip times and lower operating costs, the C90A can cruise up to 240 knots true airspeed (276 mph) at FL 200 (20,000 feet) with low fuel flow rates
- Powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-21 turboprop engines with low maintenance costs and low noise
- Since 2008, this C90A has been owned by a very discriminating owner/pilot demanding the highest level of care, condition and modern equipment.
- Striking exterior and interior cosmetics and appointments appearing like-new.
- Backed by the industry’s largest factory–owned product–dedicated global service network
Horsepower: 550 Gross Weight: 10100 lbs
Top Speed: 247 kts Empty Weight: 5765 lbs
Cruise Speed: 240 kts Fuel Capacity: 384.00 gal
Stall Speed (dirty): 75 kts Range: 1120 nm
Ground Roll: 1629 ft Ground Roll 737 ft
Over 50 ft obstacle: 2261 ft Over 50 ft obstacle: 1672 ft
Rate Of Climb: 2137 fpm Rate of Climb (OEI): 626 fpm
Ceiling: 30000 ft Ceiling (OEI): 15,591K ft
Aircraft Times (as of 8/05/2013)
- Airframe Total Time: 8600 hours
- Right/Left Engines: 1550 hours Since Factory Overhauls
- Right/Left Props: 430 hours SOH (8/17/2010)
- Phase 1&2 Complied with 8/5/2013
- Phase 3&4 Complied with 7/24/2012
- Complete Logbooks, Mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
- No Damage History
- Factory Maintained by Hawker Beechcraft Tampa
- Avidyne – EX500 with Jeppesen Chartview & Color Radar
- Garmin 500W WAAS Approaches, TAWS & NEXRAD Weather
- GAD-42 Interface Adapter
- GDL-69A Data Link XM Entertainment w/ Satellite Weather Downlink
- Dual Collins APC-65 Autopilot
- Dual Collins VHF-22A Comm
- Dual Collins VIR-32 NAV
- Dual Collins IDC Encoder Alert
- Dual Collins DME-42
- Dual Collins RMI-30
- Dual FD-109 Flight Director
- Dual IVSI
- Collins WXR-270 Color Radar
- Collins ALT-50A Radar Altimeters
- Collins ADF-60A ADF
- Collins TDR-90 Transponder
- Jet 3” Standby Horizon
- Dual Center Pedestal Configuration
- Shadin Fuel Flow and Air Data Computers
- Ground Communication Switch
- Auto Feather
- Rudder Boost
- Prop Synchronization
- Beechcraft Fire Detection and Suppression System
- 6-Passenger Intercom
New June 2013 by Beechcraft. Completed in the new 2013 Beechcraft paint scheme featuring overall snow white with onyx charcoal, Beechcraft red and gold mist striping with aerodynamic seam sealing and stainless steel screw kit.
Pilot plus seven passenger executive seating configuration featuring a center club section. Tastefully appointed in Italian beige and mocha tan leathers, wool carpeting and Ultra leather headliner done in natural faux while incorporating luxuries such as Skandia super sound proofing, extra carpet runner, dual writing tables and rich, high-gloss walnut cabinetry.