- Registration: N61SH
- Serial Number: 525-0095
- Year Built : 1995
- Total Time: 1436.2 Hours
- Total Cycles: 924/924
- No Damage History
- RVSM, Cescom, Document 10 Completed July 2011
- Updated to equivalent of 2000 model
- King RDS Vertical Profile Color Weather Radar RDR 2000
- Avidyne EX500 MFD Display: Moving map with flight plan.
- Displays XM Weather with NEXRAD, Sigmets, Airmets, lightning, METARS, Winds Aloft.
- Shows onboard radar (map overlay), Stormscope, and Traffic.
- Garmin GPS500 w/Moving Map, Stormscope and Traffic.
- TWAS-B in Garmin GPS 500.
- BGF Skywatch HP traffic avoidance
- Stormscope WX-500, displays on Garmin and Avidyne.
- GPS – Garmin 165 (in pedestal) on Avidyne EX500
- Iradium Sat Phone (handheld) with fixed antenna
- Dual King KY-196B Comms (8.33 Khz)
- King DME and King KR-87 ADF
- Dual King KT-70 Mode-S Transponders
- King KRA-405 Radar Altimeter
- Dual AM-250 Digital encoding altimeters for RVSM
- Third Encoding Altimeter IDC-44929
- Shadin Fuel Totalizer
- ARTEX 406-N ELT with GPS interface
Cescom 10 Compliance Items
- All 18 Mandatory Airworthiness Directives
- All 41Mandatory Service Bulletin and Service Letters
- All 110 Recommended Service Bulletin and Letters
- 14 Optional Service Bulletin & Letters as follows:
- SB23-08 Allied signal 8.33 Radio
- SB24-19R Concorde Lead Acid Battery
- SB25-23 ELT W/Nav Interface
- SB27-06 Trim Act Grease Fitting
- SB27-11 Speed Brk Switch Adj Steep approach
- SB28-10 Fuel Crossfeed Xfer Mod
- SB33-03 Nav Lite w/Isolated Grd
- SB33-04 Indirect Lighting Mod
- SB33-07 Chart Light Mod
- SB34-16 Radar Update to RDR-2000
- SB34-32 Avionics Master Switch Replace
- SB34-41 RVSM (Reduced Vertical Separation)
- SB52-05 Door Seal Valve Replacement
- SB52-07 Upper Door Latch Drain
- Monorail Sun visors
- Anti Skid Brakes
- Engine Synchronizer
- Thrust Attenuators
- Pilot Cabin
- Light Control
- 12 Volt Outlet
- Iridium (handheld) Sat Phone installed
- Headset Hooks
- Carpeted Baggage Compartments
Overall Snow White with Silver, Mauve, Medium Blue, Light Blue Accent Stripes.
“10/10.” Interior renewed March 2000. New light brown deep pile carpeting, and light Camel and Cream fabric covered partitions. Camel leather seats, Navy Blue lower sidewalls and side rail trim. Five-passenger seats w/club seating configuration, plus R/H forward side facing seat. L/H Forward Deluxe Refreshment Center with hot water tank and ice container. Left and Right Executive Tables. Left side aft flushing potty.
Contact Luis Acosta at +1(317)858-6000 Ext. 2014, or via email email@example.com, for additional information and pricing.