Serial Number: 525-0231
This is the Cessna CitationJet with its 380 knot cruise, above the weather 41,000 ft. cruising altitude and 1,250 nautical mile range. All while maintaining the great runway and handling characteristics you would expect from a Citation.
- Total Time Airframe: 6131.8 Hours/4512 Cycles (as of 9/10/14)
- Total Time Left Engine: 6055.9 Hours/4459 Cycles (as of 9/10/14)
- Total Time Right Engine: 6094.0 Hours/4468 Cycles (as of 9/10/14)
- Tap Elite Engine Program – Fully Funded
- Three U.S. Owners Since New
- Always Hangared
- Honeywell Two Tube EFIS
- Nav/Com #1 Garmin 530W (16W)
- Nav/Com #2 Garmin 430W (16W)
- Garmin GMX-200 Multi-Function Display
- XM Weather/Music (GDL-69A)
- Electronic Jeppesen Charts
- WX-1000E Stormscope
- Radio Altimeter
- Dual Garmin Mode S Transponders
- RDR-2000VP Color Radar
- RVSM equipped
- Engine Synchronizer
- EROS Quick Donning Oxygen Masks (2)
- Rosen Monorail Sunvisors
- Indirect Cabin Lighting
- LH Forward Refreshment Center
- 50 cubic foot oxygen bottle
- Shadin Air Data Computer
- Navigation Chart Case
- Wired for Satellite Phone Cockpit & Cabin
- Pilot & Copilot Powered Bose Headset Jacks
- 110 Volt AC Outlets located in Cockpit & Each Passenger Seat (5)
New 2013. Overall Matterhorn White over Grey with Silver and Blue accent striping.
New 2013. Seating for five passengers with four passenger seats in a center club configuration and a forward side-facing seat all finished in Stone Accent Classic Grey Ultra Leather seats, Pollack Zeal Linen accent fabrics and Swiss Elm laminates. Mid Grey Grospoint baggage area carpeting. There is a right-hand aft non-flushing non-belted toilet, a left hand forward refreshment center, navigation chart cases and a right-hand executive table.
Contact John Hall at +1(317)858-6000 Ext. 2002, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information and pricing.