Combining an ergonomic yet stylish cabin, state-of-the-art technological advancements and exceptional performance, the Citation CJ2 takes all the things you’ve come to know and love about the CJ family and elevates them to entirely new levels. The Cessna engineers who created the CJ2 did so with the benefit of insights from all the CJ owners, operators and pilots who have given us firsthand feedback over the years. Guidance from operators of existing CJs proved to be invaluable when it came time to build an even better one. On a typical mission, the CJ2 will use about the same amount of fuel as the competitive turboprop while flying above-the-weather altitudes and arriving much earlier. Factor in a seriously comfortable cabin environment and a full fuel NBAA IFR range of over 1600 nautical miles and the CJ2 emerges as one of the most compelling light jets in the category.
- Total Time Airframe and Engines (9/04/14): 3282.5 hours/2445 Cycles
- Enrolled on TapAdvantage Elite Engine Program (fully funded)
- 410 Knot Cruise, 1,738 Nautical Mile Range (45 minute reserve)
- RVSM Compliant
Certified for single-pilot operation, the CJ2 is designed to put the latest tools at the pilot’s command while minimizing actions and distractions. Primary flight, navigation, engine and sensor data is consolidated on two large integrated EFIS Active Matrix LCDs, including a large Primary Flight Display and central Multi-Function Display.
- Pro Line 21 Avionics System
- EFIS: Two Screen 8” x 10” PFD/MFD
- Dual Collins AHC-3000 AHRS
- CNI-5000 Radio Package with 8.33 KHz Spacing
- FMS #1 KLN-900 GPS
- FMS #2 Garmin 500 (Fully Coupled)
- TAWS – Garmin 500 GPS
- Dual Transponders – CNI-5000
- DME – CNI-5000
- Collins ALT-55B Rad Altimeter
- Honeywell AM-250 Altimeter (RVSM)
- Collins WXR-800 Stabilized Color Weather Radar
- Dual Audio Control Panels
- Honeywell TCAS I
- Pilot Angle of Attack Indexer
- Aft Flush Mounted Coat Rod
- Left hand Belted Non-Flushing Toilet
- Indirect Cabin Lighting
- Precise Flight Pulse Lights
- Monorail Sunvisors
- 50 Cubic Foot Oxygen System
- RH Forward Deluxe Refreshment Center
Striking exterior with Overall Gloss White with Dark Green and Gold accent striping.
This 2+7 interior features a custom corporate layout completed in tan leather seats and accented with forest green leather inserts and patterned fabric side panels, suede headliner, light tan soft point carpeting and satin finished Mozambique cabinetry. Optional amenities include a deluxe floor-to-ceiling refreshment center, a left-hand forward storage cabinet, indirect interior lighting and an aft belted non-flushing toilet.
The spacious and modern environment of the CJ2 cabin feels like it belongs in a jet costing millions more. Luxurious furnishings and handcrafted case goods bath in the glow of indirect lighting and ample light from the large passenger windows.
The 7 Passenger interior features six-place center club seating and a belted lavatory seat. Each of the large, luxurious seats track forward, aft and laterally and may recline all the way to horizontal in some configurations. Lockable external baggage compartments can be loaded with a massive 1,000 pounds and 60 cubic feet of capacity.