Serial Number: 510-0158
Year Built: 2009
Get the light, agile aircraft with a heavy jet soul. The speed and range inspired performance of the Mustang will tackle the sky like only a jet can while delivering the efficiency of a lighter aircraft. The Mustang’s epic aerodynamic design and advanced technology make for exceptional short-field performance with the ability to climb 41,000 feet in 27 minutes, fly at speeds up to 400 mph, and yield a full-fuel range of 1,150 nautical miles.
- Total Time Airframe and Engines (5/28/13): 558.4 hours/642 Cycles
- Engines Enrolled Citation PowerAdvantage+ Engine Program
- ProParts and Cescom
- One U.S. Owner
- Cessna service center maintained
The Mustang’s front office with Garmin G1000 integrated avionics delivers at-a-glance awareness that is comprehensive and intuitive. The three-screen Garmin G1000 avionics suite significantly decreases pilot workload and stress while consolidating all primary flight, navigation, engine, and sensor data onto large, easy-to-scan flat-panel displays. This innovative flight deck is standard on our single engine aircraft as well as all Caravan models, which keeps the learning curve low and the transition smooth for all Cessna pilots.
- Fully Integrated Garmin G1000 System
- Dual 10.4” Primary Flight Displays
- 15” Multi-Function Display
- Dual Navigation Receivers
- Dual VHF Communication Transceivers
- Dual GPS Receivers
- Dual Air Data Computers
- Dual AHRS
- Three Axis IFCS
- Dual Mode S Transponders (Single Diversity)
- Weather Avoidance Radar
- Dual Digital Audio Control System
- Chart View Electronic Charts
- Traffic Advisory System (TCAS I)
- Iridium Handheld Phone Antenna and Port
- XM Radio /Audio Input Panel
- Lifevest Kit
- 40 Cubic Foot Oxygen System
- ADF & HF Cabin Wiring
New 2009. Striking exterior with Overall Snow White with Black Metallic, Pumice Metallic and Charcoal Gray Metallic accent striping.
New 2009. Interior Option – Bronze. The cozy cabin interior of the Mustang offers the finest finishes and highest-quality materials for the top-rate luxury expected of a business jet. The Mustang’s cabin quarters showcase six large oval windows providing spectacular views and abundant natural light.
Call John Hall at +1(317)858-6000 Ext. 2002 for additional information and pricing.