Serial Number: 560-6054
It’s the newest chapter in one of business aviation’s most phenomenal success stories. And it’s absolutely magnificent. With the incomparable Citation XLS+, Cessna has taken the world’s best-selling business jet and made it even better. Among the enhancements are some of the industry’s most desired avionics, full-authority digital engine controls (FADEC), an upgraded cockpit, wider passenger seats and a more streamlined profile. The XLS+ is your opportunity to do for your business what Cessna did with the aircraft itself – take it swiftly and surely to the next level and beyond.
- Total Time Airframe and Engines: 625 hours/624 Cycles (as of 8-09-12 Cescom)
- Engines Enrolled on PowerAdvantage, APU Enrolled on AuxAdvantage
- Airframe Enrolled on ProParts and ProTech
- One U.S. Owner Since New, No Damage History
- Fully Integrated Collins Pro Line 21 Avionics Suite
- EFIS: Four 8” x 10” PFD/MFD AMLCD Displays
- EICAS Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System
- Collins IFIS 5000
- Integrated Electronic Checklist
- 2nd Collins FMS 3000 (Dual FMS)
- Electronic Charts
- Provisions For HF Com
- Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S Diversity Transponders with Enhanced Surveillance
- Collins TCAS-4000 TCAS II
- Pulse Light System Integrated with TCAS-4000
- Honeywell Mark V Class A TAWS
- Collins TWR-850 Turbulence Doppler Weather Radar
- XM Satellite Broadcast Weather
- Lead Acid Battery
- Dropped Aisle Storage Box
- Belted Lavatory Jump Seat (9 Passenger Configuration)
- RosenviewLX Passenger Information System with 10.4” Flush Mounted Monitor
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium Satellite Telephone System
- Artex C406-N 3 Frequency ELT
- FA2100 Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Maintenance Diagnostic System
- Sheepskin Crew Seats
New 2010. Two-tone design with Matterhorn White over Black Metallic with Castle Silver Metallic, Shadow Gray Metallic and Black Metallic accents.
New 2010. This Citation XLS+ business jet offers 2+7+1 configuration featuring a forward club-seating in Glacier Townsend leather. The gorgeous high-gloss Walnut Swirl Burl wood veneer cabinetry is complimented by Black Tie lower sidewalls Natural window reveal and headliner, offset by Bright Pewter finished hardware. Carpet is Kalogridis Fish Skin V. Capitalizing on the aircraft’s large cabin, the XLS+ features “track and swivel” seating that enables passengers to move comfortably throughout the aircraft. The aft lavatory is also belted for one additional passenger bringing the max seating to 9 passengers.
The aircraft also features a RosenviewLX Passenger Information System featuring a 10.4” monitor flush mounted in the forward RH Galley.
Call John Hall at +1(317)858-6000 Ext. 2002 for additional information and pricing.