Serial Number: 525C-0030
Year Built : 2011
Combining an ergonomic yet stylish cabin, state-of-the-art technological advancements and exceptional performance, the new CJ4 takes all the things you’ve come to know and love about the CJ family and elevates them to entirely new levels. The Cessna engineers who created the CJ4 did so with the benefit of insights from all the CJ owners, operators and pilots who have given us firsthand feedback over the years. Guidance from operators of existing CJs proved to be invaluable when it came time to build an even better one. The CJ4 is brimming with bold ideas, subtle flourishes and smart, usable technological advancements that make it, without a doubt, the most advanced CJ ever. And one of the most advanced Citations ever.
- Total Time Airframe and Engines (2/28/13): 192.4 hours/107 Cycles
- Enrolled on Citation ProAdvantage Program with TapAdvantage Elite Engine Program
- ProParts and Cescom
- One U.S. Owner, No Damage History
- Cessna service center maintained
- 453 Knot Cruise, 2002 Nautical Mile Range
For this category of aircraft, the CJ4 flight deck is literally the finest in the world. The fully integrated Pro Line 21 avionics have been taken to new levels of user-friendliness and intuitive understanding. The package features four huge 8 x 10-inch AMLCD color displays teamed with dual Control Display Units (CDUs) forward of the throttle quadrant. And while pilot workload has been reduced, the cockpit is highly conducive to the work that is required. It’s also extremely comfortable. The panel is tilted now, and toggle switches have been replaced with lit push buttons. The ramped pedestal contributes to the improved ergonomics as well. And the cockpit’s electrically heated windshields and side windows keep the flight deck whisper-quiet.
- Fully Integrated Pro Line 21 Avionics System
- EFIS: 4 Screen 8” x 10” PFD/MFD
- IFIS 5000
- XM Satellite Broadcast Weather (XMWR-1000)
- Jeppesen Electronic Charts with Collins Chartlink
- Dual GPS-4000S GPS Receiver
- Dual VHF-4000 Communication Receivers with 8.33 kHz Spacing
- HF-9000 with SELCAL
- Dual NAV-4500 Navigation Receivers
- ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- Dual TDR-94D Mode S Transponders with Enhanced Surveillance and ADS-B capability
- Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
- TSS-4100 TCAS II with Change 7
- Dual FMS-3000 with WAAS
- ADF System
- Collins CMU-4000 VHF Datalink (adds 3rd VHF radio)
- Honeywell Mark VIII EGPWS
- Collins Multiscan RTA-4112 Weather Radar
- L-3 Communications FA2100 Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Axxess II Iridium Satcom (2 line) Aircell Flitefone Telephone
- Single-Point Refueling
- Emergency Descent Mode (EDM)
- Crew Alerting System (CAS)
- Collins Pulse Lights Integrated with TCAS II
- Collins Maintenance Diagnostic System (MDS)
- Cessna Diagnostic Aircraft Recording System (AReS)
- RH Forward Two-Place Couch
- Collins Venue CMS : Theater Quality Entertainment System Featuring CD/DVD/ Blu_ray player & 100 GB HDD, XM and MP3 input and 2 16:9 Ration LCD Displays.
- Collins CKL-550 Integrated Audio Checklist & Cabin Briefer System
- EROS MC10-16-150 Oxygen Masks with Comfort Feature
- Artex C406N ELT
- Heads Up Technologies – Tail Flood Lights
- Cabin Moving Map
New 2011. Striking exterior with Overall Snow White with Silver Metallic, Strawberry Pearl and Black Metallic accent striping.
New 2011. Stylishly designed with a black and gray color scheme with high gloss wood veneer cabinetry and brushed aluminum accents.
The new CJ4 is not only the biggest CJ yet, but it also boasts the most stylishly decorated, ergonomically designed cabin ever. The CJ4 features a 17-foot (5.18-m) cabin, nearly two feet longer than the CJ3. With all that area to work, your creativity will have plenty of room to make the space your very own. With some resourceful sidewall configuration, Cessna engineers gained an extra two inches of width at foot level on each side of the cabin, creating room for large, sumptuous seats with a luxury sedan-type feel that passengers love. But 21st century passengers require more than just big, ergonomically designed seating to be comfortable. They want entertainment, the latest technology and plenty of space to move about the cabin. What our customers want, the CJ4 delivers.
The 9 Passenger interior features six-place center club seating with a two-place seat across from the entry door and a belted lavatory seat. Each of the large, luxurious seats track forward, aft and laterally and may recline all the way to horizontal in some configurations. Lockable external baggage compartments can be loaded with a massive 1,000 pounds of total weight capacity.
A next generation cabin management and entertainment suite is included featuring a home theater quality media center device. The integrated system allows passenger selection of entertainment media as CD, DVD and MP3. An auxiliary input interface allows hookup of an iPod or similar device. XM radio is also available to passengers. Beside each main cabin seat is a receptacle for a portable color LCD display (16:9) with an adjustable arm mount.
Call John Hall at +1(317)858-6000 Ext. 2002 for additional information and pricing.