Serial Number: 510-0395
Year Built: 2012
Get the light, agile aircraft with a heavy jet soul. The speed and range inspired performance of the Mustang will tackle the sky like only a jet can while delivering the efficiency of a lighter aircraft. The Mustang’s epic aerodynamic design and advanced technology make for exceptional short-field performance with the ability to climb 41,000 feet in 27 minutes, fly at speeds up to 400 mph, and yield a full-fuel range of 1,150 nautical miles.
- Total Time Airframe and Engine Hours (as of 9/30/15): 919 Hours/533 Cycles
- PowerAdvantage+ Engine Program (fully funded)
- ProParts and ProTech
- Always Hangared, No Damage History
- One U.S. Owner Since New
- Cessna Maintained Since New
Certified for single-pilot operation, the Mustang’s front office with Garmin G1000 integrated avionics delivers at-a-glance awareness that is comprehensive and intuitive. The three-screen Garmin G1000 avionics suite significantly decreases pilot workload and stress while consolidating all primary flight, navigation, engine, and sensor data onto large, easy-to-scan flat-panel displays. This innovative flight deck is standard on our single engine aircraft as well as all Caravan models, which keeps the learning curve low and the transition smooth for all Cessna pilots.
- Fully Integrated Garmin G1000 System
- Dual 10.4” Primary Flight Displays and a 15” Multi-Function Display
- Dual Navigation and VHF Communication Receivers with Dual GPS Receivers
- Dual AHRS and Dual Air Data Computers
- Three Axis IFCS
- Dual Mode S Diversity Transponders with Enhanced Surveillance
- Weather Avoidance Radar
- Dual Digital Audio Control System
- Synthetic Vision Technologies (SVT)
- Chart View Electronic Charts
- XM Radio and Satellite Datalink XM Weather
- Traffic Advisory System (TCAS I)
- Iridium Handheld Phone Antenna and Port
- Crew Smoke Goggle Kit
- 40 Cubic Foot Oxygen System
- CVDR & HF Cabin Wiring
- Locking Fuel Caps
New 2012. The High Sierra Edition features an exterior paint scheme exclusive to the special Mustangs in the series. The overall body color is Matterhorn White with the underbody and engine nacelles in rich Sable Effect. The tasteful accent stripes are painted in Metallic Titanium and Dark Saddle. The High Sierra mountain logo on each nacelle distinguishes the aircraft at a glance, and the full High Sierra Edition logo is placed to the right of the entry door.
New 2012. Upgraded High Sierra Interior Option – Black Pearl. The cozy cabin interior of the Mustang offers the finest finishes and highest-quality materials for the top-rate luxury expected of a business jet. The Mustang’s cabin quarters showcase six large oval windows providing spectacular views and abundant natural light.