Serial Number: 525-0446
This is the Citation CJ1 with its 380 knot cruise, above the weather 41,000 ft. cruising altitude and 1,250 nautical mile range. All while maintaining the great runway and handling characteristics you would expect from a Citation.
- Total Time Airframe: 4079 Hours/4362 Cycles
- Total Time Engines: 4038 Hours/4345 Cycles
- On Williams TAP Elite – 100% Funded
- No Damage History
- Integrated Flight Director and Autopilot
- 3 Screen EFIS Display
- Dual Air Data Computers
- CNI-5000 Nav/Com Package
- KLN-900 FMS
- Dual Transponders
- Single ADF & DME
- Standby Gyro
- Stabilized Color Radar
- N1 Computer
- Locator Beacon
- Extended Baggage Shelf (Snow Ski Compartment)
- Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning System
- Satellite Telephone System
- Pulselight Recognition Lighting System
- Cabin CD/Stereo System
- Indirect Interior Lighting
- EROS Oxygen Masks
- Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
- Voice Annunciator
- Cescom Maintenance Tracking
The Exterior is finished in overall Snow White with a premium five stripe design done in Tangiers, Maroon & Platinum.
This interior is strikingly handsome in overall medium champagne with tan Townsend leather seating complimented by smoky black accent trim finishes. The lower sidewalls are a finished in beige and cream crosscut. The carpet is an ultralux short pile. The cabinetry is high gloss laminate and the cabin incorporates a mirrored aft divider and plating in polished chrome.
Seating for five passengers with four passenger seats in a center club configuration and a forward side-facing seat. There is an aft non-belted non-flushing toilet, a left hand forward refreshment center, navigation chart cases and executive tables. Cabin stereo system.